Course level and requirements: Beginners
Subject areas: Reception, Dentistry
This course is for anyone who wishes to become a specialist in receptionist within Dentistry, as well as offering an insight in to the basics of dental nursing.
- This course aims to help you build customer service skills as the receptionist is the first person the patients are likely to encounter and to ensure patients requirements are fully met. In addition to this, dental practices aim to gain more potential customers and need qualified team members to convert enquiries to appointments to ultimately generate revenue for the practice. Therefore, this skill is very valuable for anyone who wants to pursue a career in working as a Dental nurse/receptionist.
- We will provide you with an understanding of the general roles and receptibilities of a dental nurse, as well as introducing you to instruments and materials used in a dental practice. The basics of cross infection control protocol and dental charting will also be taught, to prepare you for the role as a dental nurse.
- We have dedicated staffs and highly skilled tutors who will support you throughout your programme.
- Dental Receptionist training includes how to best manage with vulnerable patients and providing them with the correct information and support.
- Introduction to dental nursing comprises of the basic roles and responsibilities of a dental nurse and helps to establish you for your first job as a dental nurse.
- This course will lead you to the National diploma in dental nursing course.
Centre: AcePace Training London Centre
Price: AcePace in-house Students: Inclusive in course fees / Non Acepace Students: £180.00
Duration: This course lasts 2 days.