Acepace is a specialist in training and recruitment within the dental professionalism. We have dedicated staffs and tutors who will support you through your course within your chosen career path. Whether you want to change your career, improve your skills and develop your job prospects.
This is an accredited ‘Emergency First Aid at Work’ Level 2 course, which has validation period for 3 years.
Responsibilities of the First Aider
- First Aid Kit, clearing accident and reporting procedures
- Identifying signs & symptoms of medical emergencies
- How to check for breathing
- Assessment of injuries
- Placing casualty in recovery position
- Resuscitation of a non-breathing casualty (CPR)
- Choking & Major Bleeding
- Fractures & Broken Bones
- Shock Management & Spinal Injury Management
- Major Illnesses
- Introduction to the Automated External defibrillator (AED)
Duration: 9 hours
Valid for 3 years for the price of £75 in house students and £102 for out house