AcePace is a specialist in training and recruitment within the dental professionalism. We have dedicated staffs and tutors who will support you through your course within this chosen career path. Whether you want to change your career, improve your skills and develop your job prospects.
- The basic safety
- CPR (Cardiopulmonary resuscitation)
- AED (Automated External Deflibrilator)
- Dental emergencies
- Identifying signs & symptoms of medical emergencies
- Dealing with medical emergencies such as drowning, choking & heart attacks
- How to check for Breathing
- Resuscitation of a non-breathing casualty (CPR)
- Placing casualty in recovery position
Duration: This course lasts approximately 3 hours and this is all verifiable CPD.
Valid for 1 year for the price of £32 in house students and £45 for out house.
Course Instructor: Click here.