The Role of Trainee Dental Nurse:
We are looking for a committed and hard working employee to join our client happy team and assist their growth further.
You will be supported by a team of managers and our academy to help you acquire your national qualification in dental nursing.
As part of our nursing team, you will provide excellent chair side assistance whilst ensuring the highest levels of patient care and professionalism at all times.
- You will need to be friendly, enthusiastic and able to work well under pressure.
- A profound sense of professionalism and dedication is required for this role.
- Requirements of Trainee Dental Nurse:
- A primary related diploma or a degree is an advantage but not essential.
- Have outstanding customer service skills.
- Are diligent and hard working.
- Approved Trainee Dental Nurse (on NEBDN approved Course)
- Requirements: Must be approved by NEBDN and have Hepatitis B Vaccination
- Good communication skills and ability to work with the public
- Ability to work in a team
- Willingness to learn and be mentored
- We provide an excellent Competitive remuneration package
- Paid holidays, inc bank holidays.
- Continued training & up skilling promoted.
Please forward your CV and cover letter explaining why you would be an ideal candidate for this role.
Updated on: 01/06/2017
Location: Harrow, HA3 6EL
Position: Part-time (29 Hours)
Dental Nurse Tutor
Location: Morden, Surrey, SM4
Rate: Negotiable based on candidate
Hours of work: Weekend/Weekdays evening
Dental nurse tutor required to teach the National Diploma in Dental Nursing programme (awarded by NEBDN). We believe in providing highest level of support and training to all the students so that they can become competent and qualified Dental Nurse by the end of the programme. Competitive and Negotiable salary. Bonus scheme.
- Fully qualified dentist/dental nurse registered with GDC.
- Should have PTLLS.
- Overseas dentist registered with GDC can also apply.
- Minimum 1 year experience in teaching the above qualification.
- Should have excellent communicating skills.
- Must have dealt with 20 plus students in the past at one time.
Please send us a short cover letter and a copy of your CV through to us explaining why you should be considered for this position.
Location: Morden, Surrey, SM4
Rate: 12- 16 K (Negotiable based on candidate)
Hours of work: Full-time/ Part-time Monday – Friday
As a course administrator you will be working closely with the management team to help with the daily running of the organisation. You will also be required to carry out a range of administrative duties. Also, should have the ability to work with limited supervision, to make decisions and be able to manage time effectively, providing excellent support to the service users and clients.
- To be the main point of contact for any enquiries for all the training programmes the company provides, through closely working with the team to provide sufficient course information to all the potential candidates.
- Responsible for meeting and interviewing candidates taking them through the registration process. Providing relevant course materials and documents.
- Updating various database and monitoring student progress e.g. finding suitable placements, helping with updating students’ profile and sending relevant documents and information to the applicable parties in relation to their course progression.
- Update social media networking websites.
- Managing records and ensuring they are all kept up to date.
- Carrying out any administrative tasks to ensure smooth operations of the programme and daily tasks. Should have strong computer skills.
- Should have the ability to establish and maintain working relationship with a wide range of people. Providing exceptional support to the students/candidates in helping to achieve programme objectives. Liaising with clients and employers in creating strong partnerships.
- Ordering and managing office supplies and cleaning facilities.
Please send us a short cover letter and a copy of your CV through to us explaining why you should be considered for this position.Apply now
AcePace Training also provides recruitment support for our candidates. We have some fantastic opportunities for candidates that would want to gain work experience working in a dental practice. Please browse through some of our vacancies we have advertised below and apply if you are interested and would like more information. (If you would like to apply for any of the Trainee positions please include the postcode as reference).
Trainee Dental Nurse
General requirements for Trainee Dental Nurse:
- Trainee Dental Nurse’s key role will be to provide chair side assistance with general procedures and specialist implants or/other complex surgical cases.
- You might also be asked to work as a Receptionist, thus to assist with patients’ queries, telephone bookings, referrals, reporting of activity and patients’ data.
- The post holder will be expected to work closely with all staff involved with the practice as most surgeries are private and enjoy close knit relationship with all the staff members.
- As part of this practice team you will be responsible with ensuring that both patients and clinicians who use the practice receive the highest standards of service as you will provide both reception and nursing cover as requested.
- As a trainee dental nurse you should be flexible, enthusiastic and motivated individual who can prove attention for details and commitment to patients. Also, with good communicating skills and who is able to follow instructions and computer literate.
- Should also have Hepatitis B vaccination to work in a clinical environment.
Updated on: 28/05/2017
Location: Tunbridge well and Battersea
Position: Part-time & Full Time option
Requirements: Must be approved by NEBDN and have Hepatitis B Vaccination
Jobs Available in 2017.
|AN364||Bexhill||East Sussex||Nurse (qual pref)||M-F|
|AN360||Buntingford||Hertfordshire||Nurse (qual pref)||M-F|
|AN375||Creekside||London||Nurse (qual pref)||M, F, half day Sat|
|AN367||Halford House||Berkshire||Nurse (qual pref)||37.5 hours|
|AN368||Halford House||Berkshire||Nurse (qual pref)||43.5 hours|
|AN370||Happy Smile Portland Rd||Southampton||Nurse (qual pref)||TBC|
|AN371||Heathfield||West Sussex||Nurse (qual pref)||TBC|
|AN353||Hollyb, Northg, Tilg||West Sussex||Cluster Practice Manager||M-Sat mat cover|
|AN354||Horsham||West Sussex||Practice Manager||M-Sat mat cover|
|AN374||Manor||Oxford||Nurse (qual pref)||M-F|
|AN375||St Albans||Hertfordshire||Nurse (qual pref)||Th, Fri & Sat|
|AN365||Vas (Forest Hill)||London||Practice Manager||M-F|