Trainee Dental Nurse
|Practice Name||Postcode||Working hours|
|Bourne Hall Dental Practice||KT17 1TG||Full time|
|Eledent Dental Clinic||SM1 1BT||Full time|
|Morden dental practice||SM4 4DX||25 hours a week|
|Dr B Doherty Dental Practice||NW4 4JR||Part time Tues and Wed|
|Ravenscourt Dental Practice||W6 0SL||Full time|
|Tudor Lodge Dental Practice||TW10 7DA||Full time|
|Ivy House Dental Practice||NW1 8NX||Full time|
|Carshalton Park Dental Practice||SM5 3DE||Tues, Wed and Thurs|
|Tooting Dental Care||SW17 0SN||Full time|
|Denmark Hill Dental Surgery||SE5 8EE||Both part time and full time|
|Mayfield Dental||CR2 0BG||Full time|
|Muswell Hill Smile||N10 2DP||Full time 30+ hours|
|Wimbledon Dental Studio||SW19 1QE||Full time|
|West Wickham Dental Practice||BR4 0LZ||Full time|
|Hendon Smile||NW4 3lP||Mon, Tues and Fri|
|St Clements Dental Care||EC1M 4AY||Full time|
|The Dental Suite Hounslow||TW3 1NP||Full time|
|Estetica||KT16 8AP||Both part time and full time|
|Claradent||TW5 9TY||Full time|
|Northwood Hills Dental Practice||HA6 1DB||Full time|
|MB Dental – Mornington Dental||NW1 1TT||Full time/Part time|
Dental Nurse Tutor
Location: South Wimbledon, SW19
Rate: Negotiable based on candidate
Hours of work: Weekend/Weekdays evening
Dental nurse tutor required to teach the National Diploma in Dental Nursing programme (awarded by NEBDN). We believe in providing highest level of support and training to all the students so that they can become competent and qualified Dental Nurse by the end of the programme. Competitive and Negotiable salary. Bonus scheme.
- Fully qualified dentist/dental nurse registered with GDC.
- Should have a teaching qualification
- Overseas dentist registered with GDC can also apply.
- Minimum 1 year experience in teaching the above qualification.
- Should have excellent communicating skills.
- Must have dealt with 20 plus students in the past at one time.
Please send us a short cover letter and a copy of your CV through to us explaining why you should be considered for this position.
Location: South Wimbledon, SW19
Rate: (Negotiable based on candidate)
Hours of work: Full-time/ Part-time Monday – Friday
As a course administrator you will be working closely with the management team to help with the daily running of the organisation. You will also be required to carry out a range of administrative duties. Also, should have the ability to work with limited supervision, to make decisions and be able to manage time effectively, providing excellent support to the service users and clients.
- To be the main point of contact for any enquiries for all the training programmes the company provides, through closely working with the team to provide sufficient course information to all the potential candidates.
- Responsible for meeting and interviewing candidates taking them through the registration process. Providing relevant course materials and documents.
- Updating various database and monitoring student progress e.g. finding suitable placements, helping with updating students’ profile and sending relevant documents and information to the applicable parties in relation to their course progression.
- Update social media networking websites.
- Managing records and ensuring they are all kept up to date.
- Carrying out any administrative tasks to ensure smooth operations of the programme and daily tasks. Should have strong computer skills.
- Should have the ability to establish and maintain working relationship with a wide range of people. Providing exceptional support to the students/candidates in helping to achieve programme objectives. Liaising with clients and employers in creating strong partnerships.
- Ordering and managing office supplies and cleaning facilities.
Please send us a short cover letter and a copy of your CV through to us explaining why you should be considered for this position.Apply now